Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wow, a blog....




Ok, I know I am what many would term an "old guy", but even we old guys can learn a few new tricks.

It seems there are a number of people out there with a few minutes to spare and these people enjoy reading "blogs". In essence, the thoughts, ramblings, and expertise of someone who is willing to spend some time writing down their thoughts, ramblings, and, well, you know.

Why a blog? Well, several people have convinced me its good for business. Several other people have said they would enjoy reading a blog about a winemaker and a small winery. What appeals to me is the fact I can knock out something in a fairly short amount of time and keep connected with the above people, get news about wine, Indiana wine, and specifically Oak Hill Winery news and stuff.

It may take me some time to learn all the ins-and-outs of the system here, of the right and worng way to blog, but thanks for poking your head in and looking around. I'll try to make your time visiting worthwhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment